We at Serpslogic™ recognize the importance of “privacy statement” considering the information you share with us while availing our services. We acknowledge this and respect your privacy. All the information is handled with utmost care and remains strictly confidential unless specified otherwise.
The information/data provided by you:
Age of website
Website and issue description
Use of the information/personal data:
We use the information for the below mentioned purposes:
- We use your personal and business information in order to respond to the enquiries posted by you. Your return e-mail addresses or contact information will not be shared with any third-party unless specified.
- We may use your contact information to provide you with the information related to the products and services of your interest. In case you do not wish to receive this information, you may submit a request at our contact us section mentioning “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
- We use the data that you provide to run the campaign to do research & analytics work as per the requirement of the project.
- We may request our registered users to participate in relevant surveys and opinion polls that will completely be voluntary.
- In case we may want to use any personal identifiable information any purpose other than specified above, we will seek your consent.
Although no data protection technology is completely safe or tamper/hacker proof, Serpslogic™ endeavours to safeguard and secure the information with sincerity and reasonable measures. We have adequate technological and managerial procedures in place to maintain confidentiality of your data/Information.
We are extremely careful and sensitive while dealing with the data/information provided by minors (age determined by local law) or Children. Serpslogic™ ensures that they do not get into any legal contract or avail any services on our website without permission of their parents or legal guardian. Any exceptions will be dealt according to the local law of that region.